2008年11月14日金曜日

Once I was told that a boy caught a cold

Albert Hammond Jr. sings that.
I'm the boy.

When I was walking on Fitzroy st, pollen came into my nose.

Fuck.. I don't forget that I'm a Asian and I can easily catch hayfever...

It was my fault. I didn't walk when I went to Somedays but I went through after I bought Jeans.

It was my fault as well that I bought another jeans..

Yes,I like that jeans but I've spent too much money on Surry Hills.
There are a lot of money-eater...
I've spent over $500 for sure.


Now... I have been living in Sydney for 6 and half months.
My journey,no, my war will be tough....


By the way, I'll have 2 gigs here.

24th Nov at The World Bar on Kings Cross... Fuckin' cool place to drink


13th Dec at Flinders Bar on Darlingharst... I saw some gays there. If you're looking for one you gotta go.


Anyway, I don't wanna tell you the name of my band but I'll do if you really want.




0 件のコメント: